Wednesday 27 January 2016

Give your clutch the WOW factor- Corkstopper post # 3

It is the small details that make our handmade bags really professional looking. Today I want to share with you one of my favourite ways to ‘dress up’ the Fold Over Party Clutch.

-  Zipper Choice -


The choice of zipper that you use can really make your Fold Over Party Clutch pop. The zipper is a focal point in this design so choose your zipper carefully if you want it to have that extra WOW factor.

Melisa Jane has made some stunning Fold Over Party Clutches, with an eye for detail these clutches really stand out as top notch.


My favourite zips for The Fold Over Party Clutch are these beautiful, top quality YKK metal zippers from Boo Designs! The zipper pulls are an instant seller for me and I love the look of the metal zipper teeth with this clutch. Priced at $5 AU each with discounts available for multiple zips. Check out the Boo Designs Website for details.





So now you know where I source my cork fabric and zippers - you too can create amazing boutique fold over party clutches for yourself, just be warned....they do become addictive.



Happy Sewing,
Kylie x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment